Note: This downloadable product is delivered in .zip file format, and must first be downloaded to a computer or laptop. Once unzipped, the .mp3 file(s) can be transferred to mobile devices such as smart phones and tablets.
hich American hero was called the “Swamp Fox”? Where did the Green Mountain Boys fight? Why did a British sharpshooter spare General Washington’s life? And who led the Kentucky Rangers into battle?
Join noted historian and storyteller Bill Potter for twelve exciting, true tales of escape, battle, chase and capture during the American War for Independence. Relive thrilling adventures and providences of God that have inspired Americans for more than 200 years.
Stories in This Album
- Introduction: Summary of the Context — Fight for the New Republic
- A Company of Rangers Secures a Continent: The Extraordinary Feat of George Rogers Clark and His Men
- The Decisive Battle of Yorktown
- For the Great Jehovah and the Continental Congress
- From Hero to Traitor: The Man Who Became Selfish and Failed to Persevere
- God Sent the Fog: The American Army’s Providential Escape
- The Over the Mountain Men Join the War: A Tory Army is Destroyed at Kings Mountain
- Paul Revere’s Ride
- A Remarkable Providence at Trenton: The Wounding of Lieutenant Monroe
- The Sacrifice of Nathan Hale: A Young American Spy is Caught
- The Sharpshooter and the General: One of Britain’s Best Sharpshooters Spares General Washington
- The “Swamp Fox” Bamboozles All Comers: Francis Marion Shows the World How One Small Man Can Make a Large Difference
- The Toughest Fighter and the Sharpest Shooter: Daniel Morgan and His Neighbors
Listen to an Audio Sample
Approx. 267 mins. on 13 tracks