Sprit of the West Tour Open!
addle up with Col. John Eidsmoe and Bill Potter for a unique five-day tour of America’s Heartland. Our home-base will be Rapid City, South Dakota whence we will venture out on a coach to the iconic attractions of the area: Mount Rushmore, Wall Drug, Badlands National Park, Cave of the Winds, Devils Tower, and much more! Along the way, our guides will be telling the providential history of the Native Americans and settlers that shaped this area into a place of breathtaking beauty and rich history. Bring your boots and hat as we will traverse the dusty trails and rolling hills to get an authentic experience of this special area.
Here’s What You Get...
- All admission and guide fees
- Welcome chuck-wagon dinner!
- 2 picnic lunches
- Special local guest speakers
- Transportation on deluxe motor coach
- Electronic headset receiver for ease of hearing guides
- Farewell banquet before Mt. Rushmore illumination ceremony
- Biblical/providential interpretation from Col. John Eidsmoe & historian Bill Potter
- Rich fellowship with other brothers & sisters in Christ
- Landmark Events’ signature service throughout the tour
oin historian Bill Potter, Colonel John Eidsmoe and evangelist Bernie Beall for our most popular tour destination—Washington, DC. This tour has been years in the refining and offers the most diverse, iconic, fascinating, provocative, educational and entertaining historical sites imaginable. Even if you have been to the nation’s capital city before, you have neither seen all the places of this expedition nor interpreted each of them in the light of God’s providence, as we will do together. Reserve your seats today!