About the Event
ourney to Philadelphia — the Cradle of Liberty — site of the Continental Congress and signing of America’s Declaration of Independence. Follow General Washington from his loss at Brandywine and harsh winter at Valley Forge to his Delaware crossing and surprising victory at Princeton. Learn about the Constitutional Convention, the War for Independence, the Great Awakening and much more!
Historian Dan Ford
Historic City Tavern
N.C. Wyeth Gallery
Live Period Music
Historian Bill Potter
Included in This Tour
- Opening night welcome reception Monday, June 29
- All venue admissions and guide gratuities throughout the tour
- Transportation on top-of-the-line motor coaches
- Teaching from 2 professional historians/churchmen: Bill Potter & Dan Ford
- Box lunch, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
- Closing dinner Friday, July 3 at 7:30pm at historic City Tavern [Learn more ››]
- Access to deeply discounted hotel rates at Spring Hill Suites
- Rich fellowship with other brothers and sisters in Christ
* Early Bird rates shown below valid through June 5.
* Registrants who are part of a group of 5 or more save 10% per person off the standard and early bird rates.
** Applies to children 4 and under who ride in a lap.
Uncover the Providential Roots of Christianity and Liberty in Our Nation
Journey with us June 29 – July 3 to Philadelphia — the Cradle of Liberty — where the first Continental Congress convened and patriot leaders later signed America’s Declaration of Independence.
Signing of the Declaration of Independence
Follow General George Washington through some of his most difficult and daring days of service — from his loss at Brandywine and his long winter at Valley Forge to his famous crossing of the Delaware and his surprising victory at Princeton.
Walk the halls of the College of New Jersey where Presbyterian pastor John Witherspoon trained one-fifth of the members of the Constitutional Convention, and visit the nearby graveyard where such godly luminaries as Jonathan and Sarah Edwards, Samuel Davies, and Ashbel Green are laid to rest.
College of New Jersey (Princeton University)
Learn about the Constitutional Convention, the War for Independence, the Great Awakening, and much more!
|Philadelphia Walking Tour|
|Christ Church and Cemetery|
|Quaker Meeting House|
|Philadelphia Walking Tour|
|Original Supreme Court Building|
|Lunch (on your own)|
|Second Bank of the United States|
|Valley Forge Battlefield and Museum|
SpringHill Suites Plymouth Meeting
- Sleeping rooms are $114 plus tax for a King Suite or a suite with two double beds (all rooms have pull out sofa beds!)
- This special rate is good beginning 6/28/15 and ending 7/5/15
- Breakfast IS included in this room rate
- Reservations for the group rate must be made on or before 6/1/15
- Complimentary Parking
- Opening Reception on Monday, 6/29 will be hosted in the meeting room.
Reserve your room(s) today by calling 800.287.9400 and reference the Cradle of Liberty Tour room block at the Spring Hill Suites Plymouth Meeting, or book directly online via the link below: