Note: This downloadable product is delivered in .zip file format, and must first be downloaded to a computer or laptop. Once unzipped, the .mp3 file(s) can be transferred to mobile devices such as smart phones and tablets.
uilding on the foundations laid in Providential Battles I, Bill Potter identifies eight more battles of monumental importance and details how God used men, nations, and events to accomplish His plans. From the Thirty Years War, to the events surrounding the Russian army and forces of the Empire of the Rising Sun colliding in Tsushima in 1905 — each unfolding saga will leave you grateful for God s orchestrating hand in the affairs of men.
Included in This Audio Album
- Lutzen 1632 King Gustavus Adolphus vs. Count Wallenstein (The Thirty Years War) Sweden and German Protestants engaged against the Imperial Forces of the Holy Roman Empire.
- Naseby 1645 Oliver Cromwell vs. King Charles I (English Civil War), The Parliamentarians and Puritans under Cromwell against King Charles s Royalists forces in England.
- New York City 1776 George Washington vs. Lord William Howe (American War for Independence) The newly raised American troops lay siege against the world s power the English Redcoats.
- Gaines Mill 1862 Robert E. Lee vs. George B. McClellan (War for Southern Independence) The Confederate States of America in a unique engagement with the United States of America.
- Sedan 1870 Helmut Von Moltke vs. Louis Napolean III (Franco-Prussian War) Prussian forces battle with royal troops of France.
- Tsushima 1905 Zinovi P. Rozhestvensky vs. Togo Heihachiro (Russo-Japanese War) The Russian army and forces of the Empire of the Rising Sun collide in a little-known important campaign.
- Normandy 1944 Dwight D. Eisenhower vs. Erwin Romell (World War II) Allied forces of England and the United States of America engage the Germans in an epic battle.
- Six Day War 1969 Israel vs. The Arab Nations The Israeli nation against the the united power of Egypt, Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Algeria.
Listen to an Audio Sample
Approx. 241 mins. on 4 tracks